Welcome to High Quality Store Vacuum Cleaners Collection
Who does not start to tremble when he sees that the time is coming to do a deep cleaning of the whole house? No matter how hard we try, that day inevitably arrives. That is why, when we decide to get down to work, we want it to be effective and quick. So that we can complete our task in the most bearable way possible, we need to equip ourselves with the best anti-mite weapon: the vacuum cleaner. Opening the way to the traditional broom, the vacuum cleaner has become an almost indispensable element in our house. Every day more people use them, and even the most reluctant to use them end up convincing themselves of their advantages when they try them. Not only do they help us clean the soil efficiently, but they also allow us to clean carpets or upholstery and purify the air, thus decreasing the risk of developing allergies. Thanks to its popularity, today we can find high quality vacuum cleaners for cheap prices, as well as many offers that you can not miss.
Which vacuum cleaner to choose?
If you want to buy a vacuum cleaner, but you do not know which, here we explain the different types that exist, so you can choose the one that best suits the needs of your home:
• Sledge vacuum: this is the one of a lifetime. Normally they have great suction capacity and their power can be regulated. With its long tube, they allow you to clean curtains and stairs, as well as under the sofa and the bed. In addition, they usually have different adaptable brushes and nozzles.
• Broom vacuum cleaners: they are elongated and, as their name suggests, are broom-shaped. Some plug into the power and others work with rechargeable batteries. They do not have great suction capacity, but they are good for light and fast aspirates. In addition, they are very manageable, comfortable to use and take up little space.
• Hand-held vacuum cleaners: ideal for cleaning small or difficult-to-access surfaces, as well as sofas and upholstery. There are those that work with current or with rechargeable batteries.
• Wet and dry vacuum cleaners: traditional vacuum cleaners are useful in dry areas, but when humidity is present they are not very effective. However, with this vacuum cleaner we can clean any area that is present, including those with dust and moisture.
• Vacuum cleaners robots: if we are too lazy to vacuum or do not have time to do it, these robots are the solution. They can be programmed to clean a specific area of your home and detect walls and obstacles, avoiding them. In addition, they are small and silent. As a disadvantage, it should be noted that the same level of cleanliness is not achieved in small or inaccessible spaces, such as in corners.
How to clean the vacuum cleaner?
There comes a time when, when using the vacuum cleaner, we notice that it does not absorb well. This means that it is full of dust and dirt. To prevent this from happening, it is advisable to clean it frequently. If our vacuum cleaner has a disposable bag, simply remove it and replace it with a new one. If the bosa is fixed or is a deposit, we will have to empty it and clean it, preferably in the open air, to avoid that the dust is scattered around the house. If the bag is made of cloth, we will wash it with soap and water and let it dry before putting it back in the vacuum cleaner. With a damp cloth, we will clean the interior and exterior of the vacuum cleaner, including the wheels. We can also clean the tubes with a brush and the nozzles by sucking them with another nozzle. Above all, it is recommended to check the filter and head periodically.